The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Talks

There’s this sometimes when your mind just turns empty and you have totally no idea what to write. Chinese New Year is fun, as usual, I turned nuts. Had a lot of food and still slim :D. People are getting back to work, that makes me go aimless because I don’t have a job. Tomorrow’s Thursday, I’ll play for 2 more days before consider doing a little more fruitful things like doing holiday studies or watch Desperate housewives season 2. Ooh, anybody knows who’s Juwita Sowito? I know her name is kind of weird but I heard she’s one of the Malaysian Idol’s vocal coaches and some famous vocalist which I don’t know of. You know, a little like me. She’s coming down to hold a workshop this Saturday so I think I’ll be attending it. I also think that I can sing……www.juwitasuwito.com





Anyway, I was ready to update something more literary but people seem to be enjoying my leisure posts more. They just refuse to understand me at a deeper level because it’s not worth the labor. By the way, you know this thing about leaving comments, it actually encourages the blogger, oh come on, you enjoy my blog and you know it, so leave some words down. I really pity Mr brown at www.mrbrownshow.com because people leave him so little feedbacks while hundreds of thousands download his podcast. Well…….at least he gets to be known. I got nothing, but I refuse to be nothing forever. So tell your friends there’s a great writer call Andrew Ho and adore me by sticking your tongue and and lick lick lick…..




Whether the world is beautiful or ugly pretty much depends on how you define it

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home