The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow World

Pity downtown boy like me never seen snow, so I decided to pay snow world a visit while in Genting. The entrance is RM16, which I thought was worth it until I realised all they did to me was puting me up in a big refrigerator with soap bubbles falling from the high ceiling to make it look like snow dropping off and hard thin so called snow which looks more like the ice we find in Air Batu Campur laying still on the ground!










The temperature was -8 'C that night







So it was, I walked to the counter to purchase the ticket for the soonest timeslot available













I was entitled to redeem a free ICE-CREAM at the FREEZING BAR in a -8 CELCIUS SNOW PARK. What I needed was a Tom Yam Steamboat with Whisky served by hot G-string waitresses.


No one is allowed to bring phones or cameras inside ..... the truth is they will take the pictures for you and sell it to ya' overpricely. Snow, you see....... Just one thing, how come I couldn't make snowball to throw at my friends with the fake snow there? Guess it's fake after all.







And of course I posted this picture before, but I didn't mention that I was laying my butt on the Panda's ear.



Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, mind if i post a comment that's not related to this post-snowy world.. only this very minute i realise that your blog is FUNNY~!! when i say funny, i mean FUNNY!!! i take some time to read most of your previous blog and....i burst into laughter! Thanks to your blog, i had a good time of laughing my head off =) You know what? I'll call your blog "STRESS RELEASE/STRESS FREE ZONE".. Those working or study til wanna longpia(hokkien), i guarantee after they read your blog(amazing craps,laughs and leisures...) they'll be cheered up~! One more word to give you.. Your blog is COOL~! Oops...that's four words ~_~"

    -sUeE-

     
  • At 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ten kiu.........

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home