The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, February 16, 2007

no idea how computer works sometimes

This is kinda fun:

Firstly,

You press the alt button and hold it, then you press these numbers 29482, then you release the alt button

Do the same for all the following numbers including the first one above,

alt 20320 alt
alt 26032 alt
alt 24180 alt
alt 24 555 alt
alt 20048 alt


And you'll see a chinese word coming out after pressing each set of number it shall result into "Happy Chinese Pig Year"

I did that on MSN and it works for my desktop, I tried on laptops and it doesn't seem to work, donno ~~~~ =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM , Blogger Robin Wong said...

    Heeyyy...
    I tried those on my laptop, did not work either.
    but anyway..

    Happy Chinese New Year to you !!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home