The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Pork Year


Happy Chinese New Year homie! Yes, I'm a yellow skined chinese with black eyes and black pubic hair so you just have to accept the fact that I'm not blonde. I can't wait until this 18th to talk about it. Just as all the stores and shops are dressing themselves up all red. Putting up all the horrible, annoying Gong Xi Fa Chai songs without concerning others feelings. The zodiac animal representing 2007 is the Pig. So I've decided to kick start my year with a nice pork chop at Kim Gary.








First I have this bloody soup








Then I have this yellow thing, bread and mud water









Then I gladly swallow the pig






Lastly I paid up, which I do not enjoy doing it and I think an excellent restaurant should never charge its customer for food






SoO HeRe We Go





Happy Pork Year Everybody~~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home