The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Short talk Math

Valentines is over, so go and kill yourself. I received 3 bouq of flowers and 6 packets of chocolates so don't try to impress me by telling you got one Rm7.90 rose from a stranger. The flowers withered and the chocolate melted, I'm still single.... Now I'm quietly waiting for Chinese New Year so at the meanwhile, you go figure out why this guy can do math like that....



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can't watch le... black screen only. if you could help me here.. thanks

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No idea ooh......

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home