The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Similan Drink






Today is Valentines Day. I don't have a girlfriend so you girls who are single can have something to celebrate over. While it is most common for flowers, cards, chocolates and retarded teddy bears to be the most popular buys during this season of time, something grabbed my attention while I was eating late night in one of the coffee shop in Kuching.











I am not proud to present you 'Jus Cinta' or in English ------ 'Love Juice'









Ooh, don't be naive, how could a cutie like me be single at the age of 17 and a half. It just happened that my girl broke up with me after we had this conversation....






Girl: What do you plan to do on Valentines dear?

Andrew: Dad allows me to drive that day, between you and me baby, I can't wait to bring you to this place where we can have some good love juices....

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    DON'T WORRY I AM SURE U CAN ALWAYS FIND NEW GF & THEN BOTH OF U CAN HAVE JUICEY TIME TOGETHER.

     
  • At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't u pollute my mind

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home