The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lottery Comments

Apparently I do not read a lot of blogs. And the 2 bloggers that I'd follow regularly is Kennysia and Xiaxue. I like Kenny's humour while Xiaxue excel in professional bitching. You have to agree with me it's not easy to get popular with that.


Besides that, there is this one thing that annoys me whenever I read their blog's comments. Let's take kennysia.com for instances









I call this the 'Hey I am first' Itis












And this does not end with the first comment, it's like striking a lottery, they have the followings

















While I understand why you should be so proud of when you're No. 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5. What I don't get it is why shout out when you are......







Blog is a many silly things

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home