The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's the Kuching Chinese New Year




I don't care if you live in Kuala Lumpur, I don't care if you live in Singkapo, If you have never been to Kuching, you have never experience the Chinese New Year Fireworks Display. I don't care Sungei wang spend how many thousand on their fireworks, in Kuching where the Prime Minister live far far away, we 600,000 Kuching Knights play fireworks like crazy it's a 45 minute terrorist bombing. And it's not the lousy kind of firecrackers, can hear sound cannot see flower flame one, it's the kind the government ban, even the police don't dare to come out from the police station, or else they will barbecued. This year despite of the rain, I held the umbrella, die die also took a few pictures.







This is the only time I'm proud with Kuching people breaking the law, I tell you, you listen good good. We don't live on trees!






We are capable to bring in illegal fireworks from China







Despite of the rain, I managed to take a short clip near home during the few minutes past midnight. I say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. This event is celebrated by 1/5 of the world population. So don't feel bad if you are a fucking asian and you don't have to be blonde! Lai Pang Pao Ah!






You read the newspapers says the police catch here catch there, caught all the illegal bring in of fireworks to Sarawak, I tell you it's all bluff one la.


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM , Blogger Sam said...

    Fully Agree, If we had set off all of Kuchings Fireworks supply last night...at the same time, aimed towards the ground...Well, we'd have a new lake titiwangsa size times ten.

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger hwen said...

    I noticed that Kuching people are very proud of their town, and very defensive of it too. *shrugs* Fireworks are spectacular, but I don't really enjoy playing with fire.

     
  • At 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    no one means to offend u......

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home