The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

lust at first sight

Was chatting with my friend who is a girl on msn and it went like this:



Booty (not her real name): Oii, valentines day cuming, goin out?

Andrew: Err, donno leh

Booty: Y, no gf meh?

Andrew: No

Booty: Y no?

Andrew: Cuz I’m gay

Booty: Gay also got go out for valentine lah

Andrew: wtf, stop talking or I’ll eat you up

Booty: u believe in love at first sight?

Andrew: No

Booty: Y no?

Andrew: Cuz it’s lame

Booty: As in?

Andrew: U talk too much lah, I don’t believe love at first sight cuz I am male, I only believe in LUST AT FIRST SIGHT

Booty: o.0

Andrew: Wake up lah, this is the real world, my fren sees a dog also say it’s leng lui, where got wat luv luv luv, love at first sight is a cover up for lust at first sight la

Booty: u dream crusher

Andrew: Crazy, I wouldn’t even bother to talk so much with u if u’re not pretty

Booty: u pig boy

Andrew: You flat chested airport

Booty: ........

Andrew: Don't be angry la, I buy u flowers la

Booty: really?

Andrew: My toilet got some plastic roses....








I Can't Be Wrong....... Happy Valentines


Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home