The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Awarded but not too proud

This morning I woke up to checked my junk mail and I found this






Someone call what Bill Austin emailed me and told me that I have won a crappy 'blog of the day award' which is as a matter of fact, a site that he started giving free html blog awards to people, I am okay with the award thing, just that no money given also considered as an award one? Americans are very free.







Actually I have already attacked this site some time ago here, he also replied to my rants here, but I guess Americans are pretty liberated people, they wont hate you anyhow when you express your opinons. They just send 20,000 troops to your country that's all.


After my lightning fast Asian mind analyses this award thing, I found out that it's a total conspiracy. That blog has 940 links from 312 blogs and he rank 9190 in technorati. Ooh, I see it's just a site that wants to get popular by giving people html code.


Anyway, he did something good by awarding me, so I'm just gonna fall into his trap and put the code on my site.


Pui, when am I gonna get to do something big in life than typing stuff behind a square monitor. I have dreams to soar, great and wild dreams ---- just that it's outside this virtual world.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM , Blogger Annelisa said...

    Congratulations, Andrew Ho! Despite thinking it's pointless, I reckon it brings people to read your blog... if there's 312 blogs linked, then there's probably about triple that that reads the site, and some will probably come this way (maybe... :-))

    Anyway, I liked your post - I like to see someone is able to think for themselves!

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanx, annelisa....... it's a compliment rite?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home