The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Are you going to die a virgin quiz

I have taken a handful of quizes on the web and I reckon many of them are lame, I might blog them up later but before that, let me introduce my self-written quiz to you.



Are you going to die a virgin?


Warning: This quiz is written by ME, I have faith to believe it has 0% of sense and accuracy. It is never meant to be taken by pilgrims and those with no sense of dark humour. If your country does not allow you to view such things, please ignore them.




  1. I think I am


  2. a sex god/goddess

    an average person

    a woman traps in a man's body/vice versa

    ugly but I hate the fact that I am



  3. I reckon I am


  4. a shy person but I am really really hot, I mean it

    a confident but ugly person

    a wolf in sheep clothing

    a human



  5. If I am a male I like to bring girls to dine


  6. in a hotel restaurant

    in my house

    in an overpriced restaurant to show how cool I am

    I don't bring girls out for dinner they bring me and they pay for it, just like how it happen for Andrew



  7. I am happily


  8. overweight

    stupid

    whinny

    All above



  9. I would choose to commit suicide when such things happen to me


  10. boyfren turns gay and have sex with your grandfather that sexually abused you before

    when Andrew decides to stop blogging

    26 different partners decided to breakup with you after he/she kissed you

    I'll never commit suicide



  11. You believe you are


  12. a result of evolution and you came from apeman

    a creation of God and totally unique

    gifted the gift of celibacy

    abducted by aliens before



  13. If you really have to choose you would prefer becoming


  14. a priest

    a monk

    a dog

    a terrorist



  15. Assume that you believe in after-life, in your next life you wanna become


  16. a prostitute

    a proton car

    Andrew's underwear

    the same me now



  17. Again, you think you are


  18. gay, but you know you want to be heterosexual

    straight, but you want to be gay

    really afraid of having no partner for the rest of your life

    stop asking, I already had sex



  19. When you are very very angry, totally readied to sin, you'd use the langguage below


  20. you cheap whore!

    you son of a bitch!

    you ill-mannered punk

    Holy Buddha!



Note: If you pick "I'll commit suicide if Andrew stops bloging", you get zero mark for that question. Highest score can go up to 1000/1000 and it shows that you not going to die a virgin at the same time pretty desperate. Lowest score goes as low as 20/1000





Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    MINE SCORE IS 540, SO WHAT THE HACK DOES THAT MEANT????

     
  • At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WHY U ALL DON'T READ THE NOTE BEFORE CLICKING THE BUTTON AND KEEP ON ASKING ME WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!!!SEE THE NOTE BEFORE THE "TELL ME I'M NOT GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN" TAB!!!! I PASTED IT DOWN THERE ALREADY, STOP ASKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


    Note: If you pick "I'll commit suicide if Andrew stops bloging", you get zero mark for that question. Highest score can go up to 1000/1000 and it shows that you not going to die a virgin at the same time pretty desperate. Lowest score goes as low as 20/1000

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home