The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Your Celebrity Face

A friend introduced me to herritage.com while telling me that this site would analyses faces for people and tell them which celebrity do they look like. Boy, isn't that a great way to make a good site. It's like fulfilling everyone's dream to become a celebrity. So, the thick faced me with a fat body, no packs and man breasted chest decided to give it a try.

I started off with my blog's template face which shouldn't be new to you








The site analysed and Tada! They told me that I am 60% GONG LI LOOKALIKE! I literally choked on my saliva and decided hence that I'll go for a nose job like Xiaxue.








Even more amusing, I was 46% alike to Nicole Kidman, I thought that's not very bad, but I have faith to believe that the site was built to hurt me after all, they showed me the ugliest picture of Nicole I've ever seen. I mean, the hair looks like retarded seaweeds.





Thinking that it should be all, my worst nightmare came to past when...




So I rubbed my head on the hair and comforted myself that it was just a lousy picture, I got better pics than my blog template, I'll just retry and it'd be better, So I did it again, this time with this pic which I reckon isn't too bad looking










Seriously that's all I got, hoping not to be disappointed, the face analysis came up only to show me a dead man's picture who I don't even know! WAY TO GO WITH THE CROOKED HAND!







What have I done to deserve this, I'm a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend and I suppose that isn't bad enough.


So I thought, I'm not the only blogger in Kuching, there are other bloggers, I should try them out and see what they look like, perhaps they'll be even worse. I decided to try Kenny Sia since he's so much indulged in fame, he's a Kuching dude, so he wont look much better than me after all. To be fair, I put on his best picture.





Lo and behold, that crappy site gave me such result






That guy looked like Lee Hom? Great, I'm starting to believe that Kuching can snow and pigs can climb on trees.

I am so pissed, you're reading me, I said I am pissed. I took out my phone, it's 1.36 a.m, I'm wearing my white singlet preparing to go to bed, I took a random picture and sent it to be analysed.













Good things happen to people who believes God loves them












Any resemblance is purely coincidental




Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Jewelle said...

    Hey, I should try that site too..who knows there is a Zeta Jones in me!

     
  • At 8:19 AM , Blogger Orcagal said...

    haha...cool...u look like jesse mccartney...yoyo!

     
  • At 6:58 PM , Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

    Hahaha! Jesse McCartney, LOL! Good one =P.

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lolz everybody

     
  • At 11:01 PM , Blogger Annelisa said...

    :-D Very funny post - chucklesome... and, really, you're not so bad - quite a handsome young fella in your singlet! :-D

     
  • At 5:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It`s really interesting to reed. But all thk about other. Why so?

     
  • At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It`s really interesting to reed. But all thk about other. Why so?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home