The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Amelican Idioto

I have a crappy fans club in friendster. I set it up for humour's sake but a few friends gave face and joined. However I knew none adore me because












And because I was using a picture with me drinking Pepsi, one of my friends ask me "how much did coca cola pay you for ruining Pepsi like that?"


It seems like everybody wants to be some sort of idol, in Malaysia alone we have more than 14000 groupings under the 'fans club' and still growing. What's with the world anyway, we are living in a society too comfortable we have nothing better to do. Take it from me.

Even worse, my goodness, the American Idol is on the run, and watching the show makes me puke. It's not the singing but the attitude, somebody help them. What is wrong with all those people craving for fame. Especially those 16 year old. I can't believe I'm watching big boys run out of the room crying because they don't get to Hollywood and they fail big time to kick off fame? You know what I think, I think they need Jesus.......full stop


I'm not going to watch American Idol again, at least not the audition part. They don't live in a real world, I do, I live in a second world country. I'm more alive.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Mr. Goober said...

    well i think what they show on the tv (american idol) they basically show u challenging parts to get attentions ;)

     
  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger The Girl said...

    i thought we're third world? :P

     
  • At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    2nd.........

     
  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger guchi guchi said...

    hi andrew, about my other blog, i started it long ago and ditched it. Cant even remember the password i used. The stuff there are...well a part of my life but not a complete part. How did you find it anyways?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home