The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, January 19, 2007

It happens

Having reformatted my computer, I accidentally lost 2 entries worth of pictures even when I had already saved up a backup copy. It just happens sometimes. The only picture I have left is this





Bought it for RM16 in Snow World



And my head that feels like this







Anyway I think there are 2 more people that are having a head blowing experience. They are both Jeff Oii and Ahiruddin Attan. The 2 Malaysian bloggers sued by New Straits Time Press for defamation. They will be in court and it will be interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home