The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Spin City

The world can never get more ridiculous today. I was in a cafeteria the other day while cruising the menu....



.....I found this.




I had a hard time figuring why on earth I was even there at the first place. On the other hand, I paid a visit to a chocolate house last week, it was my first time thou to meet this chocolate.



It cost me RM25 per pack and I didn't buy it for the taste but rather more for the experience


It was the worse chocolate I've ever eaten


I also spotted my own share of 'Engrish' tags when I found a Meat Ball Soup promo banner which was slightly misspelled




It also comes along with a unbelivabale Egg YORK crab







For those that didn't have any idea, I would like to surprise you that my name isn't Andrew Ho at all. Andrew is just what everybody calls me since I was 5 years old until today. But if you would like to forged my signature and attend to my million dollar account, I would advise you to put down my right name by law. Which is....



Ho Yong Zhou



Many at times people just take the initiative and make it Andrew Ho Yong Zhou. Though it is not my nature to brag but sometimes it's just too hard to be humble when you are perfect in everyway. As I have gotten relatively famous by the day, this was what I found in one of the lifts in Genting Highlands.




Aren't you just jealous, I'm the first blogger to have a food naming after me. As far as the world is concern, I don't hear any kennysia coconuts or xiaxue fake nose. But you'll always have Yong Zhou Fried Rice, now and forever hallelujah.


As for now, hail to this ridiculous world that's killing it's inhabitants off sanity and norm, I am currently negotiating with the transport ministry to put this sign in every road corners and roundabouts in Malaysia. Have a great day.




Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Nothing said...

    hi!

    i linked to your blog almost a month back, but i can't see the link back (it is possible that i'm blind but please give me the location of the link)

    Also, would you like to exchange links with my other blog too? Amazingly Bizarre do!

    If u agree, just leave me a comment after linking to me,and i'll link back to u immediately!

    Thanks!

    :)

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Nothing said...

    never mind, man, it happens, just get the link up asap, your lnk is still up, don't worry!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home