The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CM's Menu



It happened that our local English Daily 'The Borneo Post' was lauching their new Sunday Edition Papers call 'The Sunday Post'. It's a pretty meaningless thing to do since the papers is still written by the same journalists and editors from Monday to Sunday. But I guess they just want to stir something new, appeal a fresher look or remind the public that they are still alive and kicking. Like bloggers changing their html templates.





So it was, the press gather together and they had a lauching party at Crown Towers last Saturday. The following day, I went to Crown Towers and I found a piece of paper sticking on one of the doors. I'm no paparazi but it's going to be pretty lame when I tell you what it is. I found the CM's (Chief Minister) menu of the day........

And when I read the menu, I learnt that what the CM got to eat were totally different from what the normal VIP got to munch. Now that's what I call style. It's like me going out with you, and I get to eat Sharkfin while you drink potato soup. I love the CM.








A crapped up menu





CM eats Sashimi and CLEAR Vegetable soup. It's not just vegetable soup, it have to be clear







While the rest eats Village Chicken






That's just the way it's suppose to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home