The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Compare-compare


When an idiot made fun of Jesus Christ with his fictional story book, he became the best seller.






When a retarded woman made a random but 'nonfictional' comment in a TV show about the Islam religion, the show got pull out and she will probably be persecuted or be hated for a while.

For those that does not understand the Malay language, the blond woman commented about the age of Prophet Mohammed's wife, Siti Khadijah, and made it an example that is it alright for older women to be attached to younger men. (Siti Khadijah married Prophet Muhammad who was 25 year old at the age of 40)

It makes me think.....


If Christians were to share the same kind of attitude, Dan Brown should be dead by now. Which is not totally a bad thing....

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why should Brown be dead if a true Christian with faith in his/her heart will see this Da Vinci code just as it is? Entertainment value only? duh..

     
  • At 3:37 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    use ur brain and read between the lines, i wasn't mindful about Dan Brown in this entry, I am just criticising the islam...I was all criticising the muslim for coming too hard on a women and a random comment.. Notice i use the word 'non-fictional'to stress that the woman was just telling the truth,and I also state my post with the title 'compare-compare', which means compare the attitude of christians between the muslims'.Christians shows grace while muslim throw bombs. NOTE THAT I AM A VERY LITERARY PERSON AND ALL TITLES TO MY ENTRY CONNECTS.AS A MATTER OF FACT,SOME MENTAL BELOW AVERAGE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND MY ENTIRE POST IF I PULL OUT MY TITLE OR A RANDOM SENTENCE FROM MY ENTRY. Obviously you hav little idea of what great wisdom I have store in mind and u fail to catch my infinite wisdom. Or in other words, YOU DON'T GET MY SENSE OF HUMOUR, GO WATCH MORE AMERICAN TALKSHOWS AND SEE THE WAY STEPHEN COLBERT BLOW PEOPLE'S MIND. Anyway it's good of you to know that the law is a stumbling block for christian growth, that's very good on you boy, come, koko gives u pocket money. Don't you ever speak to me like that again, especially when u're anonymous, u read very little of me and u're not use to the way i write, it's alright, keep on reading, u'll grow in love with me very soon. Just like the rest of the world. I love u, kiss...

    P/S:I still love my muslim frens and i respect their religion.

    p/s:AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING I WRITE WITH A LIGHT SENSE OF HUMOUR OR YOU WILL JUMP RIVER!

    P/S: I am a gentleman, I really am.....

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    to quote and un-quote you

    If Christians were to share the same kind of attitude, Dan Brown should be dead by now. Which is not totally a bad thing....


    u should remember in writing the ending matters most. even if the content is sarcastically woven into it, u won't get far with ppl. Xiaxue is a good example with her navy / marine guy's entry.

    btw, u dunno know me either. so... lets reserve our judgement of each other.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home