The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Don't make me pee on you

Aloha, I'm back and kicking! To explain my absence I was down to KL with some of my classmates last week. We went to a few places but there's not much to talk about except having a little more fun in Genting. I did some of the coolest things there, like this:







I love you baby but I've just reached home from the airport, that makes me lazy and tired, so just give me a day before I put on something more spicy okay.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM , Blogger Orange said...

    hey andrew, i went genting too on the 5th jan...haha...took some pics also at the place that you pee..Lol.

     
  • At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wahahaha.......I came down after noon on the 5th.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home