The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Writing the truth, getting the toot

I believe in straight forward expressing, there is no need to hide while trying to say something because when you do so, you might as well not say it at all. In as much as you practice that, I believe there will be people who aren’t too happy about it, some might get a little agitated, some might get crazy too but my tolerance in not admitting fact, denying truth and dishonesty has a limit. And many at times, I don’t keep in the heart and play lawyer-lawyer, I say it out, very loud out. I offended people recently when I wrote an article "churchill" where I talked about my experiences in church without particular editings and censors. I was expecting to get terrible feedbacks about it and I was right. But I enjoy it very much. I just love to say things that blow the religious mind of people. And make their face turn green and red like you know, green pepper on pasta.


Laid-back pilgrims are never going to make the slightest difference in any given situation. Before you know how to act, you have to first dream, before you celebrate any achievements, you have to first learn to speak up the truth, and accept the toot. They say actions speak louder than words, but trust me that is just a simple quotes mean to encourage some geeks. Hitler spoke and the german listened. Soekarno spoke, he became leader and remain top chart president even after he was later brought down. Not to mention Winston Churchill, John Kennedy or Martin Luther King. Words have to come first before actions, because that's where it all begin. It may not be the sweetest things or the fouless dreams we intend it to be, but it is truth, and so it goes and that will be my atitude both in speech or letters.

Love me or jerk me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home