The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Daily Quote

1) I respect what you say and I hope you respect me too is another way of saying shut-up I disagree with you and you have to listen to me

2) Do you have the courage to lend me one dollar? I have the courage but I don't have the dollar

3) To stop dreaming, is to stop living

3) People who believes they came from monkeys act like you one

4) This is my friend, he's retarded

5) It's very hard to keep it all in the heart, but trust me, it's even worst when you blog it all up

6) It's doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice

7) The act of guessing is like traveling in a circle that never ends. That's why they say I'm very straight foward

8) I have no idea whether I toil hard enough to achieve my dreams or to avoid letting others down

9) 'Get a life' is the most common insultative sentence in the trend, the same people that uses it didn't know the fact that it hurts one even more than saying 'fuck you'

10) Having the courage to speak the much avoided, to reveal the hidden, to expose the covered is having the courage to make a difference



Disclaim: I write most of my quotes although some
might not.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home