The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Daily Online Protest




This is My Way of joining the protest....



For the next 3 YEARS, there will be no updates on The Daily Blog because I am participating in a global online protest against the gross injustice of Internet censorship and the restriction of our freedom of expression.




Don't delay, Join me in jail now


Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    HA!HA!HA!U LOOK SO FUNNY. DON'T MIND JOINTING U IN 'JAIL'. BUT WHILE IN 'JAIL' WHAT R WE SUPPOST 2 DO?

     
  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    G-AFTERNOON CAN U TEACH ME HOW 2 'LINK 2 U'.ME NEW 2 BLOGGING VERY BLUR BLUR. TQ.

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    okay

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    GOOD AFTERNOON, FIY BABY HELP ME 2 MADE SOME ADJUSTMENT 2 MINE BLOG & AFTER THAT I SAW HER NAME THERE. BUT IT IS OK I AM STILL LEARNING THIS INTERNET KNOWLEDGE. I ENJOY READING SOME OF UR ENTRY SO DO POST MORE ENTRIES EXPECIALLY WANKY ONE. HE! HE!

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    okay

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home