The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, November 10, 2006

I pretended to study



I was featured at 'SEE HUA DAILY', our local Chinese newspaper some days ago. But unfortunately it wasn't for any of my great achievements (actually there's none)or my pretty face. It happened so that a reporter came to take pictures of us students while we were in the heat of the public exam fever. So as I was chatting along with friends while waiting for my driver school bus to bring me home, the principal came and asked us to pose as if we were studying very hard so that a good picture can be taken. The subtitles below the picture read:

"Not unless they step into the exam hall, the student will never give up any opportunity to study and revise, utilising every minute and second they have, not giving up until the verylast moment"


I WAS JUST WAITING FOR MY SCHOOL BUS TO COME!


Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    HA!HA!HA!U LOOK DIFFERENT IN SCHOOL UNI.

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger The Girl said...

    got ppl study so hard after sch hours? so kintio meh.. lol pose for newspaper..chehhh. keke nia.. but looks kinda believable. for msian standard at least lol

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lolz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home