The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Firefox on notice

Lasap firefox, pui pui pui, it wont eat my template. Some firefox users say it's fine, the other says it's out of place, an Opera user complained too but Internet Explorer works just fine. My own firefox presents my blog in a total mess. Lasap firefox, I splash water on you, pui pui pui.


Okaylar, I had asked to fix a new template by early December..... And you! Using Microsoft Window still don't want to use IE! You compensate Bill Gates you! Go download IE lar, all the cool guys are using it. I say one.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ever heard of web standards?

    Firefox and Opera is merely following the web standards.

    IE on the other hand has a reputation of not doing so.

     
  • At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm force to use IE *IN* my

    firefox because of reason like

    these

     
  • At 7:34 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    Oi, come to my blog don't disturb-disturb, you can go away, I don't give a damn. One more comment from you that makes me beh song, I'll delete all your comments above.

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ah looks better now

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home