The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Evolution of men

My Church is teaching about Genesis, answers to the creation of man and related stuffs. Personally I don't believe in the evolution of men and all those funny so called scientific theories and this video will reveal to you why I don't and shouldn't believe in them.

However in a more serious manner, I recommend this site:

christiananswers.net--way better than National Geography and Animal Planet

for solid answers on evolution. Just click on the link above, yes, everything red in my blog is a link, you click it and it navigates you to the right page. Their videos are stream able instantaneously.

But if you're not a rocket scientist or is a dude like me...... the clip below is more than sufficient to explain why you need to believe in God.






I have already distorted the video quality in respect of any atheist readers

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    u retard.......hahaha

     
  • At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    where's sun wo kong, i miss him......now u rear a duck....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home