The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm getting married

Dear readers,

I am sorry I have a life. As a matter of fact, I am getting married this month. So I will go for a semi-hiatus throughout November. Well actually when you count the calendar, it's only for a short while because half of November is nearly coming to an end. I am very sorry I am no more available, my deepest apologies for all the young girls that are crying over their desktop right now when they receive this news. If you really do love me, just click the button 'make a donation' at the sidebar and wish me a merry month. Before you start thinking that I am a very realistic person, you have to first understand that my marriage planned is very expensive and I don't really have the money. Wedding will be held in Hollywood..........








..........and the bride will be Nicole Kidman. So now you understand.









I have talked to Nicole and she said that all Daily Blog readers are allowed to join our wedding at a subsidized price. A online invitation has been make available here

So do feel free to meet us there.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home