The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Andrew Ho's Partay

You should know how well known I am for imitating the latest trends and styles. I was so jealous when I read The Rojak Daily, they are organising a bloggers party in KL and all bloggers are invited to join them on the 31 of Dec 2006. It pissed me even more when I read that kenny Sia is also having a party in Kuching on the 26 Nov 2006, more so, all is invited. Ta Mah De.



Well dude, No Daily Blog readers is a loser. For your delight info, I am also throwing a PARTY TOO! And the party is so cool I call it "ANDREW HO'S ORGANISING A PARTY FOR EVERYONE JUST LIKE SOME RICH AMERICAN TEENAGE GIRLS WOULD DO EVERY YEAR BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS HAS TOO MANY DISPOSABLE INCOME"



My promo poster is out and approved by the Sarawak Government.






Unfortunately, I have to say that my party is also on the 26 of Nov 2006, so if you're joining other parties other than mine, it's time for a change of plan.


My party is for everybody, whoever you are, as long as you are pretty, you are free to admit. Party Starts at 8.00p.m till midnight.


Transport services are provided for those living in Kuching City






And the party will be held here





So what are you waiting for, quickly mark your calendar down and join my awesome party. And yeah, I have also prepared a video promo. Have a great day ladies and gentlemen.








For early bookings to enter party, email hoyozu@hotmail.com

Back to my blog

Labels:

13 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM , Blogger cнєяуℓ тєoн said...

    great vid. I think I'm pretty enough to go, except for this one lil problem [despite the fact tht it isnt real] ... i live in aust. hmmm... just a TINY problem there. no biggie. will just have to swim there i guess... o.0

     
  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger cнєяуℓ тєoн said...

    *bloggie added to my favorites now*
    teeehehe... don't you feel special?!

     
  • At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanx.......ya pretty enuf.... swim here please....

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger j@Ve said...

    dude you're funny, you got balls relatively larger than mine.

    this close to SPM and we're still in front of our computers ahaha. all the best in SPM man!

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've just decided to log off my computer and asked my mum to take it away for the next 2 weeks homie. You're right my balls are bigger than yours. But I think your results gotta be better than mine, if not way better. I'm a crap. God bless me.

     
  • At 12:02 AM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    GUSS I AM DISQULIFIED SINCE I AM NOT PRETTY & NOBODY LIKE A HORNY ANG MOH.BTW I WILL TRY TO DO SOME 'LINKY'.OH! GOOD LUCK ON UR EXAME. IT HAVE BEING A LONG TIME SINCE I SAT FOR EXAME BUT I CAN STILL REMEMBER THE FEELING.I BELIVED I LOST ALL MINE HORNISH DURING THAT PERIOD OF TIME.

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger Funkye said...

    nice and creative post. ppl r way too rich to have parties nowadays.... btw nice blog u got..
    gd luck in ur spm dude!!

     
  • At 10:15 AM , Blogger Orange said...

    Lol. 100% dicount store and rubbish car. Lol. I like this post man! LOL...

     
  • At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank Kiu Thank Kiu

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

    What's up dude?

     
  • At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the ceiling...

     
  • At 1:33 AM , Blogger Chemical Apple said...

    nice one....hehe

     
  • At 4:00 PM , Blogger ~aSstHa~ said...

    hey. am new to ur blog (u sorta left an unintelligible comment on mine) but will definately link u up to mine (soon)
    u're funny for ur age O.o
    but heck dun u think u're a "wee" bit too young for d clubbing scene? hahaha.. neeways gud luck in ur coming exams... *cheers*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home