The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I am big bomb king, only smarter

Someone by the name P-T posted me a comment for the post 'announcing giveaway winner'. It read:


Seriously!! Have u heard kenny sia's voice? Cant stop laughing when hearing his voice..his is also quite sexy with lower tone voice, but cant stand the strong malaysian accent..hehehe..U attend church rite? Are u involve in praise and worship ministry or some kind?



This was my reply:


I am the choir conductor for Don Moen's concert 2004, hillsongs church lead and solo singer throughout 2005 and for the first 4 months of 2006 I work for Comedy Central writing scripts and jokes for South Park, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Planetshakers invited me many times to co-compose and sing for their albums but I declined nearly all of them because my contract with Delirious has not come to an end. I am also the 3rd in chair vice chancellor for Andrew Wommack's Bible School and is currently very involve with the Bush Administration.Actually more towards the press secretary although my duties include running errands for the oval office. I have been the senior correspondent for white house and was twice nominated for the Pulitzer prize. Because I was talented in producing good literary work, I was also announced last year as one of the listed lyrics writer in the composer hall of fame NY. I am currently scheduled to receive the Nobel literature prize in Dec 2008, the prize will be given at Stockholm University. I am also running for the republican party and hopefully the Americans will vote me to be their in-coming president. It has been hard for me because the Democrats are recently hitting very hard on me. If you watch CNN really close, I am going to be interviewed on the Larry king's show next week. Following I will also feature in Fox News. Beyond all that I am pretty much the average guy, my dream is never to achieve fame, but I can't help also when people want to praise me, on the other hand, there is nothing more satisfying for me then to contribute to world peace whereby mankind can live together in harmony as citizens of the world, not just merely to their own country. Like Giordano I wish to paint a 'world without strangers'. Thank you.



No I have not heard kennysia's voice. I did another lousy clip again.Will post it when I feel like to bluff people soon.After that I am taking a short break from blogging because I have exams running. Have a nice day. God bless you. What is your question again?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sun, 29 Oct 06
    I got featured!

    After having post the last comment on script-of-your-life blog, I feel that my comment has turned bimbo. I do not have a blog so writing comments on other people's blog is all that I can do. But 1 days after my last comment on famous Andrew Ho's blog, he has put up my comment and his reply as a post. Of course he did not put in my original comment on his voice, which is VERY SEXY.
    Note to all girls or males who like their own kind: listen to Andrew's you tube clip and you'll know what I mean.

    Anyway, I am going to withhold my integrity and continue my comments on other people's blog as a channel to release my stress, writing comments that I think is note-worthy and none-bimbo, when I say none-bimbo, I am not referring to Xia Xue nor Andrew Ho.

    **Credit: in case you feel above comment sounds familiar, it has been taken from Andrew's post on 19 Oct. I dont have the writing skill necessary to write my own blog..only can 'tumpang' others..hehehe..and Andrew, you are my first one..

    Cheers,

    P-T

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Blogger xianfu said...

    ..... NO offence.. but ur blog is kinda hard to read at all... the layout is kinda messed up? Maybe it;s becoz Im using Firefox..i dunno...

    anyway..thnks for visiting!!
    luv seeing another malaysian in da blogging atmosphere..

    t.care
    xian

     
  • At 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yes, my blog is best browsed with the Internet Explorer. Which your computer should have la!!!!!!!!Use Microsoft one should all have neh~~~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home