The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Public Exams

In Love to all my friends that are sitting for the public exams with me. Don't be jealous, yes I am popular and I have a lot of friends.........lolz. Let me big bomb, chui sui and bluff enough because I will blog less throughout November while exams are running.










The Public url is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSdpEi1D290

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My response will be:
    1. I am from a female clan (refuse to use the term 'girl' as it's referring to a past stage in my life)
    2. What r u doing still blogging away when u are suppose to be studying for ur exam? I know u have a sexy voice..but hey, no company will employ u for ur sexy voice with no brain. Unless of course u r a MALAYSIAN IDOL (do u have such thing in malaysia?) or better still..KUCHING IDOL..

    Focus Focus Andrew..ur goal is to get more reader (sorry - typo error). To get good marks to bring glory for HIM (wah, do I sound a little bit too religious here?)

    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 3:11 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    lol......okay lar.......my blog do not have a big crowd of readers, u can help me by advertising it in the newspaper or sumthing.....study, study, study, and we do have m'sian idol. Btw Warner music is negotiating with me to come up an album becuz of my voice and comedy central is offering a higher salary in hiring me to be their script writer after I rejected them the first time.Like I always say talk crap no need modal... u just need to be talented, thick face and cute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home