The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, October 27, 2006

It’s a heart breaking beautiful Friday Night

These are the days when I am missing you, give me the joy, give me the taste of summer wine. And these are the days of endless dreaming, I feel the sweetness of the sun and I feel fine. It’s a heart breaking beautiful Friday tonight, it is suppose to be so if you look at the day but not life itself. Because the truth is that none is too good in the life of this too fallen earth.


In the fog of the war, details get overlook, Facts become irrelevant, truth becomes fiction, knowledge becomes ignorant, night becomes day, chaos reign, tear off your history books and live in a cave, this is mankind day one


People don’t like me speaking in metaphors, they don’t very much appreciate it. But I’m not really bimbo, and if you’re wondering what bimbo means, it’s an offensive term for a man or woman who is regarded as being unintelligent or superficial. And if you don’t know what superficial means, it is a word to say a person for being shallow in character or attitude. But I have to say that being profound doesn’t mean sitting alone at the back in the seats of life dwelling alone pathetically craving for companionship you never get to reach. It does for a few, but then those were them that used to live in ancient China writing sensible poetry or those committing suicide after getting out of the asylum like Van Gogh or Hemingway. No kidding, Starry Night by Van Gogh and Da Vincent from Don Mclean had been very inspiring to me.


Literature is never boring for those that see and feel, read and understand, think and interpret, dream and live in reality while treating both just the same. It is never, for those that start living and stop existing.


It’s a heart breaking beautiful Friday Night.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home