The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

About Me



My name is Andrew Ho. I am the Chinese below.






I was born on the 18 of April 1989. That makes me 17 this year. But often at times, people tend to think that I am older by first impression. I only have an elder brother, that again makes me the youngest in the family.


I am jobless as I'm still schooling. But I don't really mind to make more money, So if you have a job or you are very generous you feel like giving me extra pocket money, I will appreciate it if you can email me.


I'm pretty much a laid-back boy, not really the coolest dude in town. I say that because I'm neither slim nor masculine nor have six packs (petak sawah), neither too smart nor pretty or is very rich. Teens very much think that it's cool to play music, but the 2 instruments that I've ever tried taking up in life is a harmonica and 'erhu' (Chinese fiddle) which I stopped playing after finishing grade 2. Not even one girl is thrill by me in knowing that.






I live in Kuching city, the capital for Sarawak located in Malaysia. If you have no idea where is it, it is somewhere near Los Angeles, you just need to take a bus down from LA to Vegas and walk down the broad way until you see the big sign board that says 'I am sorry I don't know where Malaysia is"





Kuching city, like New York, just smaller




Some people believes that people in Sarawak really lives on tress and caves, thanks to our tourism board that only knows how to take pictures of rivers and wooden boats (sampan) while doing tourism promotions. Well if this makes you happy, this is my house.





you wont believe the kind of life I live




Ooh sorry, that's my dream house, this is my real house






Niah Caves in Sarawak




I enjoy hanging out with friends over drinks and movies. They pretty much like me because I am very handsome, kind, generous, friendly, sporting Aiya, never mind lah!

My interest falls on writing, speaking, bowling, badminton, making fun of people and laugh with them. In my free time I like watching talk shows, sitcoms and anything to do with laugh. I enjoy public speaking which I grabbed a few prizes before and I dream to be a comedian which I don't think it will ever come true.




this photo is taken when I was 14



The greatest achievement in life is to take photo with our Chief Minister's Rolls Royce. I hope he reads my blog.









And the greatest achievement for the rest of female in this world is to take picture with me





Lily was a foreign exchange student from Thailand




So this is me, you are reading The Daily Blog which I started to fill free time fruitfully. Yes, making you spend time just to browse through my site is indeed fulfilling (Nah). It is also a channel for my fans friends and family to cruise and know what's going on with me, also an outlet for me to go post on anyone who makes me angry and shoot them until every single fur on their body drops down. I am a kind gentlemen. I am Andrew.






Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    SEEM LIKE U R ADVERTISING YSELF. STILL SCHOOLING EEEH. WELL ENJOY UR SCHOOLING LIFE WHILE U CAN. LATER ON IN LIFE U WILL REMEBER THAT UR SCHOOLING LIFE IS STILL THE MOST ENJOYABLE TIME IN UR LIFE. HAVE A NICE DAY.

     
  • At 4:13 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    lolz, yeah....

     
  • At 3:28 AM , Blogger chanraymond said...

    Hihi back :þ

    Dude, that was weird of you to 'hihi' me.

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger Orange said...

    Lol. Lol. the greatest achievement for the rest of females in this world is to take pic with andrew!! Lol. i've talked to him and seen him, how's that?? i have the "greatestest" achievement!! Lol.

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    everybody, here we go..........LOLZ

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Philea said...

    Kuching looks like a pretty place. It does indeed look kinda like nyc.

    philealuvangel.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:40 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    thnx......gosh, u really live in NYC.....I can't go there so can you please help me watch The Late Show with David letterman.... Please shout my blog address in fronta Dave, if he ever wants a script writer from M'sia.....lolx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home