The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Daily Quote

I'm coming up with a new label call 'The Daily Quote'. 10 quotes will be posted every time. Most of them are from me although some might not. Pick your favourite quotes and tag them on your MSN, remember to give the daily blog credits because that sure makes my balls bigger. Here we go......





1) My girl says I am fat I told her she has no breast, we tie.


2) My idea of getting married is making love on the top of the mountain in a thunderstorm.


3) I am not controversial, it’s just you being primitive.


4) I am not offended by what you say, the dog can bark and bark at the moon but the moon still keeps on shining.


5) They say it’s very Sia Soi to go out with me, how funny these people actually think they have an image.


6) For every girl that falls for me, my friends say she’s blind. That’s probably because they all have similar experience.


7) Some say I’m hot, most think I’m cool, all think I’m sexy.


8) I like to dream, that’s the only realm where people don’t hurt me.


9) Stop resisting, you know you want it.


10) You think you very keh si, I don’t want to fren you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i like the idea of having daily quotes..i used to do that too..btw..i love number8. thx

     
  • At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home