The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Feel Like Sunday


powered by ODEO




Everyday ain’t Sunday, you oughta know since you lived till now. And every time when things happen to go wrong, it makes you miss all the more the good times you once had.







The sun won’t be shining everyday, you oughta know because you seen rain. And how it came like a wet blanket over your day you thought it must be good.







When I was small I thought life should be an easy cruise, and after I grew older I realized that it’s not, it wasn’t fair it’s not.








I wake up to sleep again, you know how it feels to live life like Garfield, and aimlessness kills







I always tell myself, tomorrow will be better. It should be, because today isn’t. You know how it feels to recollect hope. When it appear as if it’s never there, and everything else, is gray…


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Andrew, I like the song!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home