The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

short talk

A guy came to my blog while searching for this at 12.30 a.m. Nope I'm not proud of it.

Note: 'this' may vary shortly after this post's released date.



In addition, I just took a Bible quiz answering 42 questions and the result shows:


You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



For your info I answered 'No' for the last question. And yeah, you can try out the quiz on your own and tell me how much you get on ya first trial.


For all you know, I am a blacklist in my formal church, my pastor loves me as the bible says "loves your enemy" and I get my ass kick every time I blog about Christianity.


Have a nice day, God bless....

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Halleluiah Jesus... He loves me so much...

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I got 80%
    Su Ee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home