The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vocal Workshop






I saw this funny T-Shirt while joining a vocal workshop conducted by Juwita Suwito the other day. It's alright if you don't know who she is, most people don't know either. The back of the shirt says







How cool is that. So having put on this shirt, I was confident to perform with my angelic voice with a touch of auto or semi-bass vocals. While ready to impress those poor people with my voice which they could only afford to dream of having, someone pull me aside and said "Andrew, you cannot sing here, here got so many people, with your voice like that you can only sing at the other room." I asked "Where is the other room?"


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




I really know how to sing.......

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home