The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Digi always the smarter choice




My phone rang in the middle of the night. I have been having spare money in my Digi prepaid account so I haven been reloading my phone. All I did was send Rm25 from my phone to mum's and sent it back from her's to mine. Doing that eventually buys me a week's call time and I have been doing that for 3 weeks. Out of these 3 weeks, the most irritating thing was that Digi happened to sms me everytime in reminding my expiry date at 2.20 a.m in the morning. And it's not cool when your phone rings at the hour of time.









I know it is stupid to reply to the 200 Digi number. But I just couldn't help to think that perhaps, I mean perhaps if I reply to them, it will get through and someone from Digi might read it. Hence I typed my message and sent it back to Digi.










Well, one thing for sure, they didn't reply me. But who cares anyway, we sometimes do stupid things in life and be happy about it. Yeah, and hotlink didn't pay me for doing this, but I would say Digi has a very problematic slogan. "Digi always the smarter choice", do you know people can turn that slogan around with a little twist like......





Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home