The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, March 09, 2007

I am 13, this is my wife

Anyone of you read this today? 13 year old among newly-weds



Have you ever wonder, what would have happened if you got married at the age of 13?




Would you want that to be among your fantasy in the night?






Fantasy might be just fun, but what happens if it turns into reality?






Ahhhh, this is year 2007 A.C, what is wrong with that community, you had just reached puberty! You know what that means? You have REACHED, but you damn haven FINISHED yet! Maikuku, your Lan Jiao don't even know how to stand properly yet, you want to get married. I am living in this country, me, me me me me, can you please spare me news like that. Just 3 days ago you told me our DIRECTOR OF ANTI CORRUPTION AGENCY IS CORRUPTED, now you tell me our 13 year olds are getting married! I don't blame the kids, they are young, they don't know any better but what is WRONG with the PARENTS! When you are 13, it's a crush, do you really need to go that far?


This is how I am going to introduce myself next time, 'Hi, I'm 13, this is my wife.' :D


That is sure one way to prevent premarital sex!



Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol~ wat a funny post! seems like blogging really gives u the freedom to be vulgar! funny! i guess reading something vulgar like LJ is better then hearing it. so instead of being offensive it comes out funny >.< anyway, since i'm from ur church hor.. *takes a cane and whips andrew* *PIAK* thats for making me laugh at ur vulgar joke..ok.. carry on.

     
  • At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL... i guess if i were at their community, i've already get married..

     
  • At 7:13 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    no no no, I am an absolute gentlemen..... ^^

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger Perla said...

    age:13
    sex: female
    status: married

    :P 13.. goodness. thats very young. they wont get to enjoy their teenage live i reckon.

     
  • At 2:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Желание, почти одно и то же. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-bani.html]алтайский строительный портал[/url]

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home