The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ain't that cute?

I saw a really cute boy in the papers today.









Ain't that cute?




For those questioning the autheticity of the picture, yes it is real, why can't you just believe it. Grrr......

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrates! But I can't believe you actually threw 'kam'. May all your 'dreams' come true. :P Man In Black

     
  • At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanx...

     
  • At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Halleluiah Jesus... He loves me so much...

     
  • At 12:06 AM , Blogger The Talking Sheep said...

    lolz.... very cute Andrew.. lucky my house is still around...
    i'll keep an eye out for the papers ya..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home