The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, March 09, 2007

The Tag Game


WARNING: You Might End Up Puking After Reading This, Proceed At Your Own Risk!




I don't really play the tag game but some friends had tagged me and I reckon it to be rude if I don't reply.




The tag game is a simple game bloggers play to get people to say 6 weird things about themselves. And since I am in this, I have decided to tell you some really weird things, things that you should never know about me.......Grrrrrr




1) I am manipulative and dangerous, I pull my wallet extra slow after lunch so that you'll have enough time to stop me and offer to pay for everything.



2) I am a good pretender and a hypocrite, you wont know what's in my mind even when I am sweet talking you, my facial expression? Flawless.



3)I don't remember faults others do to me for a long long while because my revenge is always sucessful.



4)I know it when a person dislike me, and I will make sure everyone else dislike him. Ultimately, I am the popular dude, and you? 'L' on the head Loser.



5) You hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.



6) Some people say 'good lies are 90% truth', No they are wrong, 'Good lies are 100% truth', and that's what I tell.




Do you love me more now?



You Chiak Sai lah you, no, none of the things I said above is true, I found the tag game so pointless, what for you ask people to say weird things about themselves. Want to say also say good things mah. No wonder they say all bloggers are weirdos...... I quit.




P/S: Don't take this personally, the tag game is fine, I am just trying to make storm in a teacup

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home