The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Word Verification

How many of you have found the 'word verification' thing on blogger very fussy? I mean, I do get it if you don't want spams but it certainly comes with a price. I do understand when they ask you to fill in a few alphabets to make sure you are a human...










But when they offer you really loooooong and altered letters.........












It sometimes make me feel like I don't want to add a comment anymore. Just look at those words....









They are here to make your life complicated




You know what, perhaps the next time when you log on to my blog, I should let you complete a word verification like this before you leave an angry comment just for the fun of it.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home