The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, December 15, 2006

BLog 4 FaMe

Anything at some point, nomatter how good it is, it will always be twisted into a crooked path. Not totally perhaps but part of it yes. The blog cluture today is not just about mere self-expression, mere appreciation of literary works, online journal, interesting encounters or a personal updates channel. Today it has much turned into a pursuit of popularity, rankings and fame. Everybody have the idea of getting really popular in their circle through their blog as they reach for the worldwide web. I'm sorry you have to read the truth but these are the few sites that I encountered.




MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy

This stupid carrot html code can be obtained by anyone to put it on their website in order to console themselves that their site is adequate and is not too bad. I wonder how lamer can it get, awarding yourself, it sounds like something only LMAO like me would do. But absolutely not for you guys, you guys are sane.

Another one would be blogofthedayawards




Blog Of The Day Awards Winner


This website not only gives inadequate so called blog awards, it also gives blogs review on his blog. And the funny thing is that no one ever sign up for his blogs review. Nobody even visits this site.


While the most popular blog-link site on the web, www.technorati.com, many agree it is the only web that offers you more accuracy in determining the quality of a blog. I wonder if it's totally true.


Ranking in technorati number 30 thousand, The joke Blog offers everyday lamest jokes. And the best thing about the blog is that it has 113 links exchange and 35 blog promotion site buttons. Which means, this blog will only link you when you link him up. What's wrong with that Andrew, nothing wrong, it's just cheap.


Dude, I exchange links too, and I don't really mind linking anybody up as long as their blog is nice, they are pretty, they are my considered friends that I rarely meet up, my penpals or they give me money, get it?


Finally, to be bloglitically-correct, I have to say this, "Its your blog and you can to do whatever you want. But those who say this know very little about the other quote that says "it's my mouth, I can say whatever I want too".


In order to pretend sounding a little more mature, I must say instances in life are like this 'those who pursuit for fame never gets it, while those wandering among humilities are better honoured'. Hence we always read and listen to champions that says 'I never expect to be No.1, It just happens so....' Screw them all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM , Blogger j@Ve said...

    you are one funny guy, and i don't think i'll ever stop saying that. and , i like the latest post, the one about rafidah aziz and all that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home