The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

where they came

When I was checking my site visitors by referrals, I learnt that most people came to my blog directly, which means they just key my URL into their Internet browser and surf. Few however enter my site through links from other blogs. Even fewer came by googling me 'script of your life.blogspot' or 'daily blog with Andrew Ho'. Some had the courtesy to introduce my blog to friends by emails so they navigated from yahoo mail. But there's this one idiot however, he entered my site while searching for THIS on msn. He must had been so disappointed it's not what he expected at all.


Note: the 'THIS' search may vary shortly after post time and date

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey it was me ;D

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's good to see u coming back for the second time, haha

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger lianshen said...

    well..u should be happy..andrew at least he typed something like kuching sex party and find u there and go to your blog..

    happiness consists in contentment ! haha

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger cнєяуℓ тєoн said...

    omg, thts hilarious!!! lmao x_x

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home