The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Celebrity and Bloggerity

The blogging era is actually a very young one, this I say because one of the oldest blogger in the world has started blogging somewhere just 11 years ago. Yet after those painstaking starts from the pioneers, it is now one of the fastest growing culture on the net, along with wat-cha-ma-call-it like friendster or my space. As usual, in every field we have the good and famous ones, today, The Daily Blog feature a few of the asian bloggers that are very much hit by the popular waves.


I should say I personaly think that blogger fame is never like celebrity fame, and it probably won't ever be. That's because bloggers usually don't have millions of fans lining up to get their autograph, Hollywood hiring them to make their movies or fanatic girl printing their faces on their G-String.



But it is always good to have a dream. Yes it is, no one should stop you from dreaming, because it is absolutely healthy, free and necessary. If you ever dream to become really popular as a blogger, keep on dreaming, as long as it makes you happy, (duh). As a matter of fact, today I am already trying to make your dream featuring as if they are near reality. If bloggers happen to be just like hits hot celebrity, I gladly present to you a new word-----------Bloggerity



Ladies and gentlemen, featuring star today, one of the hottest blogger on the net, climbing her blog to every blog-buster, filling off the screen with her controversial posts, photo editing each of her pictures, Xiaxue! And if she were to be a celebrity, her bloggerity-fame rate climbs so high in the celebrity-metre, she would literary be Jennifer Anniston! Join me in welcoming her.








I am pretty, I am bimbo, I fetch 180 comments even if I were to post an empty entry on my pinky princessy blog




Next on the list would be our dear Mr. Brown. A talented man, started bloging since 1997, knows a lot of things, every minute you sign on to his blog simply means 1725 readers online. Bloggerity fame very high, celebrity-fame says, you are Andy Lau! And you should know that Andy Lau celebrated more than 300 awards and is in the World Guinness Record, that's him, that's Brown.


I came a long way for this, but still am very energetic, I'm so proud I'm humble





And coming up next, is the funger (a combination of the word fun and blogger), Kenny Sial Sia! A down to earth man with a flair on humor. He writes just what he likes, adding jokes to make people smile. A wonderful man with a big heart. And most importantly, he short-talked me on his blog. You made the right decision man. Bloggerity-fame high, celebrity fame thinks you are Tony leung! Tony's acting skills brought forth a new generation of immitators but none equal. Kenny as well, brought forth a generation of funny people?





I love coconuts, do you like me?






And last but not least, we have a not so famous blogger, a very average and normal male that is trying his best to lead a normal life, yet behind those little dreams, he managed to melt the hearts of millions of girls across the earth towards Venus...





That's it ladies and gentlemen, I have now blogged a few entries on fun and leisures over the days. Now allow me to get my own life and go for a little while. Here is it, your moment is in.




Disclaim: All pictures featured do not mean any intentions to attack or disgrace the bloggers. If you like it, post them to your favourite blogger and let them know the good news that they have just been celebritised.










Back To My Blog




Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    really funny!

     
  • At 7:44 AM , Blogger Norman Hiu said...

    hey, thx for droping by my blog, i go to NCC every year.

     
  • At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice blog Jesse, when's ur next concert

     
  • At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jesse Mccartney!

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    became teen idol now? hahahahah, farnie doll wud suit u better

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good one!




    -jeffrey

     
  • At 3:15 AM , Blogger Zhen said...

    There's actually something called blogebrity, y'know.

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    blogebrity is technically incorrect because celebrity comes from the adding of 'rity' on the word celeb. So an 'rity' from blogger should be bloggerity. That's how i call it, but sadly the Times don't =D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home