The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Alliance Rubbing

I learned that good bloggers, those usually with a handful of readers has the habit of reviewing various products. And they are catching people's attention, especially those doing on technology, computers, softwares, handphones, hang out areas, food and even fashion. So I thought to myself, why not I negotiate with some dealers and let them have me review their stuff too. Having the intention on my mind now I managed to turn dreams into reality. Proudly, this is what I would love to recommend my readers if there's any. ladies and gentlemen...

Alliance Rubber Band Company!








When you need to tie, when you need something tight, or when you simply need to get that lizard on your ceiling down. You need Alliance Rubber Band! It makes your life so convenient, boys you can avoid going to toilet too often with just a good tight tie.







The packaging is so simple, you don't even need a scissor to strip it off. It also come in packs like our good old friend Durex. (I never used it before, so don't ask me for a review, I believe in abstinence) Big packs small packs, pack one in your bag today!



To compete with the vicious world out there, Alliance Rubber band is always on the competitive edge, innovatingly making their product always so luring, always tempting and always so bouncy~ Going along with sense and sensuality, cruising along with the latest fashion, Alliance also provide you coloured rubber bands!







I am not just a big mouth ladies, I bought it, I tried it, I tied it. Here is how smooth and how strong the grip is when you put on. It applies to all surfaces and most importantly, it don't snap easily! Alliance Rubber is strictly obeying the International Standards of "rubber must be able to pull up to 5.5 inches because that's the way it is". (what the?)






here it is, you got it all, so what are you waiting for, click here to purchase Alliance Rubber band now! Who need some Alliance rubbing?




Back To My Blog



Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Andrew,

    Bless ah you.

    I am posting this comment in respect to your topic on "Cheap Grace"

    It is not Pastor Prince but Jesus our Lord has open up the heaven for you. Grace is from heaven above not from this fallen earth.

    Our Lord Jesus died on the cross to give us grace and before He was glorifed, He just want the people on this earth to believe in this good news.

    You have believed. I have believed. People talk like that did not believe but they are trying to understand before they can believe! Well, they have missed the point as our Lord said in John 6:29 ~ Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the One He has sent!".

    Grace is not something we can understand by our human mind through studying the scripture or through research. We need the Holy Spirit, the author, to make us understand through His revelation! Anything that is logical to our human mind is not grace.

    Law makes our humanmind understand and grace make our heart understand!

    Well, We all think that only unsaved sinners need good news? We are all wrong! Everyone needs good news including the saved sinners like us!

    I would like to refer to the statement that was made on your "Cheap Grace" topic: " You know that guy talk about grace and grace. It's like telling you that if you kill a person today, God will forgive you, and then tomorrow knowing that God has forgiven you, you will kill again".

    Hey, this sort of remarks are from none believers when I preach good news to them. Can you believe that there are Christians talking like a none believer too? That is what I mean everyone needs the good news!

    A non believer talk like that because they are outside the "house" of good news. They are trying to look inside this "house" to understand good news. But when they have BELIEVED in Jesus, they start to understand how good is the good news.

    Same thing apply to the believers. They are trying to look inside "GRACE" to understand the goodness of grace. But when you & I believed and step into the realm of grace, here we are! Unless we are inside, or else, we will never start to understand grace.

    I am not of your age, but we share the same revelation not because of what we can do but what Jesus can do. It's Jesus' finished work that brought us this far! Amen.

    His Beloved

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    Thank you sir, it's very kind of you, I do believe that as we are blessed with the revealation of His abounding grace, we should all the more show this grace to those that haven yet grasp the truth.That is the reason why I care lest to argue about it when people confront me. I am just thankful that I am enlighten by the good news and may as well pray for those that haven. Regards

     
  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    ah... i see u got "the hand" as you said.

    Lets form "the 3 hand geng" among bloggers? LOL

     
  • At 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lolz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home