The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Short Talk - Abomination

I was very mad when I read these links on Uncyclopedia. This is what happens when you let those people write anything they want on the net. Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous.




  • Uncyclopedia on Malaysia


  • Uncyclopedia on Malays


  • Uncyclopedia on Singapore




  • I couldn't give more, it's a total disgrace to this nation, this region and this world. Please read every word written and memorise them. Because when they are damn wrong, they are also damn funny.




    On a total different matter, I found Xiaxue the Singaporean famous blogger removed Kenny Sia, our local blogger's link from her website.







    And Kenny Sia checked in recently with a post refering to xiaxue.



    It was fun when I play it, my generated blog post was:



    I was in my room this morning, queuing up to use the ATM, when a FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD come by and GRAB MY ASS!!!!!!!!!

    I tried to be reasonable so I asked politely why he did that. But you know what the fucker did? HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUE TO GRAB MY ASS!!!! I was going to confront the FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD further, but I was scared he might punch my fragile new fake nose, deforming it permanently and leaving me ugly forever. :( So I walked away quietly.SO ANGRY! To that FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD, I HOPE YOUR TESTICLES DROP OFF!

    I am so fucking irritated with that FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD! So what if he is a FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD? Doesn't mean he can just GRAB MY ASS like that. If every single FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD come and GRAB MY ASS, I still need to live meh?!!



    Now everybody can be a celeb blogger..... :D

    Labels:

    4 Comments:

    • At 12:45 AM , Blogger zewt said...

      you're very interested in his affairs with xia xue eh?

       
    • At 11:56 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

      let's just say i've nothing better to blog..

       
    • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Moonfish said...

      I think it's because Kenny posted Mia Tan in his blog during his trip in Singapore. Mia Tan is Xiaxue ultimate enemy.

      Just a thought.

       
    • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

      ooh really,that happened like a long time ago, kinda impossible...

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home