The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, March 30, 2007

The Daily Quote

1) When you spend 3 hours to think about a 15 minutes activity, you are thinking too much


2) I like people to think that I am smart, even when I'm not


3) Many things we cannot find time to do, except for eating


4) If you have 4 boyfriends in 4 years, you are mentally disturbed


5) They say 'it's better late than never', I say 'it's better never than late', punctuality is not an etiquette, it's character


6) Statistic tells me that the fear of death rank no.7 and public speaking rank no.4. When people ask me what's no.1, I tell them that the no.1 fear on earth is to find that your ex-girlfriend is pregnant


7) Let's talk about something more superficial, do you think my cheekbone's too big?


8) We all have unreached dreams, just like we have careless mistakes


9) Have you forced yourself to love someone you don't? Have you heard of Moral Studies in school?


10) By nature, we're all good, by reality, we all are sinners, if you're wondering why, it's the same reason why Adam ate from the wrong tree. No, not the serpent, I'm talking about the woman.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home