The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, March 23, 2007

About nothing at all

Once in a while, I'll go down to KL to visit my brother. And whenever I'm there it's pretty much of staying in the hotel and do nothing really. Like some guys if not most, I don't enjoy shopping as much unless I have certain things in mind to purchase. Food instead is more luring to me instead of wardrobe. This reminds me of a statistic carried in the States I read in the papers sometime ago, it said Food remains as the No.1 interest for men. While the second is women....



I like this Donut call 'Happy' at Dunkins'. It feels good when your food smile at you, even when they know you are going to eat them.







At the same time 1901 sausage is by far the best sausage I've eaten while ayamas hotdogs just frail in comparison.







But of course, snacks from fast food chains are usually more expensive than what is offered on a downtown street. I had this in a crappy hawker place near college 17.







My Rm3.50 curry noodles plus a Rm1.20 drink are still slightly cheaper than one 1901 sausage bun.


I also found this Doraemon cake in Carefour, although I knew it was going to taste bad, I still willingly bought it.





It's technically and merely Japanese Tau Sar pau.....






I like the ambiance when dining in a restaurant but their food is often stereotype. Try eating Danish pastries in 18 different hotels and they would all taste just the same.






Yeap, nothing special....







Except for the fact that you pay 10% service charge, 5% gov. Tax. And that gives you all the right to play with your food.....




......like me

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How in the world im beside u most of the times, and u can take pictures without my notice?? Haha, anyway, your idea of stoopping the blog goes to ashes? It will take another major exam to close down your blog..

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    God says I should keep on blogging with proper time and effort management because I'm the best blogger in Malaysia........WTF? why would my impressive CGPA 4.0 make me stop my writing past time.....

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi! I've linked to you blog! Please link back, and thanks a lot!

    :)

     
  • At 11:55 AM , Blogger Gab said...

    That's right. Don't stop blogging. If u can find time to eat 3 meals a day, surely u can have time to blog.

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Blogger kim said...

    i miss the days of RM3.50 curry noodles.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home