The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The best you can get

I received a complaint from a friend the other day that she was infected with spyware while logging on to my blog. Anyone care to verify on this? She does however uses Internet Explorer and allow pop-ups. Anyway I was concerned that there were any harmful 3rd party links in my blog I took a check on it. Only to ensure that your computer doesn't explode when you log on to my blog. With that having said, it is alright, you are safe with me.


While in the process of doing all that, I finally chose to give up on using IE as it is technically not standard, unsafe and well, I broke up with IE, we just don't have a future.


Anyway, this is what I've found in MPH









The Givenchy Code



I wonder whether I should call that creativity, or plagiarism.



Well if you think that's bad, welcome to Malaysia~~



We have the most lethal badminton doubles pair, we have the best racquets in the world






We have the best Nikes









We have the best of running shoes RUNNA!
Like Puma, just cheaper







Crocs, the best cheese shoes from what was Rm120 now selling at Rm6.90.
Other than the brand, they are just the same







We are the best, we are the future, with the creativity we possessed we own this land. There will no tomorrows, without a little copycat, with our plagiarism and strategy we'll succeed.
HERE I COME VISION 2020!





Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 AM , Blogger pinksterz said...

    aah...malaysian just love those pirated stuff kan?

    after all malaysia is truly asia! LOL

     
  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You can't call the book plagiarism. If you don't know the meaning of plagiarism I suggest you look up the meaning first before making assumptions. ;) For the Malaysia case, I totally agree with you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home