The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My apples

If you haven watch this tube, you should!





That's because my apple seeds sprouted last week!






I know they look like taugeh, but be fully convinced that they are apples.








I wished I could tell you just how apple it is.






They are really apples




powered by ODEO

I wonder how I wonder why
Yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see
Is just another apple tree....... =D



Don't tell me it's lame, I know it myself.

Don't tell me it's stupid either, I know it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home