The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good Friday & Kuan Yin


I try only to update my blog twice a week, but for this week I did more because tomorrow will be a good day for 2 main group of people. No.1, it's the Good Friday. No.2 it will also be a day for the Buddhists to celebrate the birthday of Kuan Yin.







News on the Star says that it is really rare for this two occasion to bump together, and it only happened twice in more than 200 years. Which is this year 2007 and the year 2027. In other words I'd be 38 years old when that happens again. I wonder if I'd have children then.


Now there is this part of the news which I think is rather funny, with all due respect to the Buddhist, I still think it's funny. A lecturer from USM expounded that....





Kuan Yin became woman after he helped many infertile women conceived............ =_="


That's like the first transsexual happening in religion myths.


Anyway to my fellow Christians, enjoy the Good long Friday tomorrow. Don't kill rabbits. And check out my apple tree post below!



Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM , Blogger zewt said...

    when it's twice a week... it's no longer daily blog la.

    and heck... ppl's religion and you go and make some sexual tension with it... hah!

    happy good friday to you too!

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The daily blog means, u hav to come n read my blog daily, not for me to update daily mahhhhhh, comedy central, 'the daily show with jon stewart' plays on monday to thursday, rest on friday to sunday, 20 years that show's on Amelica, still like that bahh..


    Yalah, I can make fun of a lot of things. My fault, but I'm not repenting.


    Happy Kuan Yin's birthday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home