The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A letter for them

I now understand what it means when they say you'll never understand until you experienced it on your own. However there are certain things which I'll never have a chance to experience, for example, ovulating. But of course there are also other things where we all share in common experiences. The time has come and it is now for me to miss you, all of you.

I started missing the days when we used to talk about our plans for a future so near yet seemed so far. The future that was always spoken of has come and it is today. I did not expect it to be pleasant as decisions are made to walk our separate ways, but neither did I think that it would be that bad. It has been a while since I felt so numb in heart, it has also been a while since I lost my appetite. It came too much of a surprise, I wasn't ready to lose anyone of you, and I wasn't ready to make new friends.

"And summer hath too short a date", Shakespeare was right when he said that good times are often too short. Like the evening sun so beautiful yet sets in its own time. I wished I could cry like a baby girl, but somehow I did not. I teared in the heart.

I know your faces, our experiences, the every day when we used to meet, to study and have fun, I know all these someday I might forget in time. Perhaps I may not even be mindful again on the same day of the month next year. But it doesn’t matter, because right at this moment, I have to say that I love you.

I should now take a deep breathe, knowing in heart that we might not cross path again for a long time, knowing that opportunities are less than more for us to meet and be like how we were. The ‘used to be’ shall never repeat itself again. But I shall make this prayer, as much as I hesitated, I pray that as we divide for better plans and paths, may the Lord prosper you with a hope and a future. I am Andrew, your high school classmate.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger Eli James said...

    Well written Andrew, although i think its 'take a deep breath'.

    But well written nevertheless. It's something to look back on to when you're working and old.

    =)

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Mr. Goober said...

    yeap i agree..
    it's well written.

    thats a nice thing to say..for ur classmates?

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah, for my classmate....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home